Saturday, December 21, 2013

Free Christmas Letter

To,
Rodricks,
#09, Wood lane,
London,
W12 7RJ
20th December 2011
Subject: Christmas Wishes being sent to my dearest friend
Dear Friend Rodricks,
It has been quite sometime since we have been in touch after you moved to another State due to your job. Though we have not been in touch I was always thinking about you and the great times that both of us spent together especially during Christmas Eve. I felt there is no
better time to renew our friendship than Christmas and this is why I am writing to you.
Hope your wife Lisa and your kids are doing great. All are fine in my family too. I wish and pray that the Lord blesses you and your family with best of health, wealth and happiness this Christmas and always.
Wish you and your family a very Happy and joyous Christmas and New Year.

Your Loving Friend,
Livingston Seagull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...