Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Response to Complaint Letter

From,
Mr James,
VLC Construction Materials Firm,
Denver
To,
Mr Harry,
PLI Constructions Ltd,
Denver
Dear Mr Harry,
This letter has been drafted in response to your letter dated 15 September 2010 expressing grievance regarding the quality of the construction materials sent to the Galaxy Towers project during the consignment dated 14 September 2010. First of all, I, on behalf of
VLC Construction materials Ltd, submit apologies and regret at your disposal that this event occurred. I will look into the source of blemish in the construction materials which is being delivered.
As far as the consignment with unfavourable construction materials is concerned, I assure you that it will be cleared at the earliest and replaced by a fresh consignment of desired quality. I will make sure that nothing of this sort happens in any of the consignment henceforth. I would also like to take this opportunity to express appreciation of the impromptu conveyance of the problem from your side. I hope this will not hamper our relations.

Yours faithfully,
Mr James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...