Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cancellation Request Letter

To,
Lucinda Williams,
Anson Clothing Company,
#50, Nottingham,
Hampshire,
London,
NG09 EP33
14th May 2011
Subject: Cancellation of order due to delay
Dear Ms. Lucinda,
I hereby write to you to cancel the order that have made for 500 blue shirts from your company vide invoice no 123456 dated 04th April 2011. It is really unfortunate that even after repeated persuasion your company officials have not been able to deliver the
order of shirts made by me on time. Now I am left with no other choice but to cancel the order as I have already spent a lot of money in communicating with your staff and miscellaneous charges. Apart from the financial loss I also have so many years of my valuable reputation at stake for depending on your company for the order.
We do not wish to have any business transactions with your company in future and your can consider our business relationship as cancelled.

Yours truly,
Shipley Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...