Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Letter to Wife

December 24, 2010

My dearest Liza,

Christmas is just around the corner and I am so glad that I am spending it with you.  It is our first Christmas together as husband and wife and it is so much more special because of a loving wife like you.
I am so blessed to have you as my wife.  Through all my shortcomings, you never left my side.  During times when I felt weak, you were my strength; when I felt sad, you
gave me happiness.  I know that sometimes I have failed you as a husband.  Thank you for understanding and forgiving me.
I thank the Lord everyday for giving you to me – there is no other gift I want for Christmas except your happiness.  I pray that we would always be strong in the face of trials in our married life.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year, honey!  I look forward to more Christmases with you.

All my love,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...