Saturday, December 21, 2013

Account Cancellation Letter

To,
Joe Peters,
Account,
United Bank of London,
Gloustershire,
London,
GL11 EP23
31st March 2012
Subject: Request for account cancellation with your bank
Dear Mr. Joe,
I am a saving bank account holder bearing account number 123456 with your bank for the past five years. I have been transferred to another state and will not be able to operate this account in future. Therefore I wish to close the account. I hope you will take prompt action to
close the account at the earliest and intimate the same to me.
There is a nominal balance left in the account which can be used towards account closing and any miscellaneous charges. I will certainly reopen an account when I am back here.
I take this opportunity to thank your bank for giving me good service during the past five years. I hope to receive the account closure confirmation letter soon from your end.

Yours truly,
Charlie Gones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...