Saturday, December 21, 2013

Children Christmas Letter

To,
Mr. and Mrs. Arnold Schweps,
#99 Easy Bay Street,
Newton,
London,
EA1Y 8CY.
6th October 2010.
Subject: Best Wishes on the eve of Christmas
Dear Mom and Dad,
Hope this letter finds both of you in the best of health and great spirits. I wish you both a very Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year. Unfortunately I will not be there with you both for this Christmas as my university has postponed my semester end
examinations which are scheduled right after New Year. I know how bad both of you must be feeling for me not joining the Christmas celebrations at our home like every year.
Trust me even I am feeling equally bad about it.
But I surely know that both of you will bless me with lots of love like every Christmas even this year. I miss both of you a lot. Wish you both good health and happiness always.

Your Loving Daughter,
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...