Saturday, December 21, 2013

Funny Christmas Letter

From,
Mr Gomes,
B-12, Privet Drive,
London
To,
Mr Patterson,
B-11, Privet Drive,
London
Dear Mr Patterson,
This is Mr Gomes writing to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and even your wife, hoping she accepts these wishes from me. There have been some tensions between both the families of late and I thought no occasion can be better to extend an olive branch towards neighbours. After all, neighbours come to rescue during calamity times before relatives and
friends. And they are neighbors who can result into a calamity if not kept well with. I have realized this pretty apparently in the recent times and I prefer the former versions of relations between the two neighbors is much better.
Now, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the damage we incurred to your lawn. However, the plants were damaged before our intrusions. I reckon your dog might have done it. Pardon me if it is cat, very difficult to tell.

Yours caringly,
Mr Gomes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...