Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bank Account Cancellation Letter

From,
Mr Luther,
C-13, Sterling Apartments,
Wisdom Bride lane 12,
Glasgow
To,
Mrs Veronica,
Bank manager,
ICUC Bank,
Glasgow
Dear Mrs Veronica,
This letter has been drafted to put forward an application for the cancellation of the bank account which I own in the ICUC Bank. I am shifting from Glasgow to another city in another country where services are not offered by your bank, as per my
information. Hence, it is better to complete the formalities of cancelling the account in my name. The details of the account in my name have been enclosed along with this letter.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation and gratitude for the services rendered to me by the ICUC Bank for the entire time period for which my account has survived. I hope I get a bank with such impeccable services like yours where I am shifting now. Thanking you in the anticipation that the cancellation of the account shall be done at the earliest and I shall be intimated accordingly.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...