Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Letter to Boss

December 24, 2010

Dear Sir,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family!
Christmas is truly a time for giving love, and I wish to share mine by thanking you for being a wonderful boss.  You have always shown much care and concern for humble employees like me, making sure that we share in the successes of the
company.  Sometimes, you even go out of your way to lend a helping hand to us employees.  I can never thank you enough, but I hope my simple letter would express it so.
Through your dedication and hard work, I am sure the company is in good hands.  I pray that your career would flourish and that the company will continue on its path of success.
May the Lord bless you and your family for all your kindness.  May you succeed in all your endeavors and may you have happiness in life.

Warm regards,
Emma Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...