Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lease Agreement Cancellation Letter

To,
Armanda Paul,
#11,  Barry,
South Glamorgan,
London,
CF62 TR41
01st January 2012
Subject: Cancellation of Lease agreement
Dear Ms. Armanda,
I hereby bring to your notice that I wish to cancel the lease agreement that we have entered in on 01st May 2009. I am expected my son who will be completing his higher studies and settle down in this apartment of mine. As the minimum contract period of the
lease agreement of two years has past I can now cancel the agreement with no further renewal.
I want the possession of my home by the end of January as it will facilitate cleaning and other arrangements that I need to undertake before my sons arrival here. Please ensure that you have made payment of all utility bills before vacating. You can consider this letter as the notice for vacating my home. I will await your written confirmation regarding cancellation of the lease agreement.

Yours Sincerely,
Davis Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...