Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Letter to Mother

To,
Lucinda Williams,
#35,Yamshire,
Cleveland,
London,
TS15 B59
27th Feb 2012
Subject: Christmas wishes
Dearest Mom,
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I wanted to wish you and dad a very Merry Christmas through this letter as I will not be able to come over due to official commitments. I am so sorry about this. I hope both of you will excuse your son as even I am
helpless. I really miss both of you a lot and will ensure that I will not let this repeat next Christmas.
I really miss all the Christmas decoration that you do every year at our home apart from the delicious muffins you make. Please take care of your health and lots of love from the bottom of my heart to you and dad. Hope God graces you and dad  with good health and happiness this Christmas and the coming year too.

Merry Christmas.
You loving son,
Reagon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...