Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Customer Complaint Letter

Jane Wales
Roehampton Lane
London, SW16 5PJ
April 25, 2010
Mary Lawson
Manager
Durable Electronics
Prince Consort Road
London, SW5 2BS
Re: Defective Microwave oven
Dear Ms. Lawson,
I am a regular buyer of your company’s products and bought a DuraWave Microwave oven Model 25 last June 5.  I immediately used the item and it functioned well for three days.  However, in the subsequent days, the oven began malfunctioning.  It began emitting a
foul odor and loud sound when being used.  This is entirely opposite your company’s product claim that it has a ‘soft sound.’
As per the product warranty, I am entitled to a product replacement if the oven does not function properly after one year of use.  I regret to inform you that I am dissatisfied with the product and request it to be replaced as soon as possible.

Enclosed herewith is a copy of the receipt and the warranty card.
Thank you.  I hope for your immediate action on the matter.
Sincerely,
Jane Wales
Encl.: Copies of Receipt and Warranty Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...