Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Letter to Father

December 24, 2010

Dearest Dad,

‘Tis again the season to be happy, and I wish you a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year!
Dad, I have not expressed my love for you enough but I want you to know that I love with all my heart.  I thank you for molding me into the person I am
today.  You have shown me how to be strong despite all the trials, to always see the light after the storm, and to be giving to those who are in need.  I would never have become a doctor if not for your constant encouragement and support.  You are the greatest dad one could ever have, and I thank the Lord for this blessing.
I pray that our family have more happiness and blessings in the years to come.  I look forward to spending more Christmases together.
I wish you good health always, dad.  Enjoy the Christmas holiday!

 Your Loving Daughter,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...