Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Business Recommendation Letter

From,
Mr James,
Excel Stationeries,
Boston
To,
Mr Thomas,
Principal,
Boston High School,
Boston
Dear Mr Thomas,
This letter has been drafted in reply to the letter put forward by you seeking my recommendations. Since Excel Stationeries is closing its shutter, the school would need to fulfil its stationery needs from another stationery source. Recommendations were asked in
this context from me. This letter has been enclosed with a list of recommendations of the probable sources for stationery requirements of the school. Some of the names in the list might not be veteran in this field but offer excellent services.
Considering the fact that this might be the last communication which the two of us might be having, I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude and appreciation for the excellent business relations which we have shared over the years. I hope that this letter serves its purpose and that my recommendations prove to be fruitful for fulfilling the stationery requirements of the school.

Yours sincerely,
Mr James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...