Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Complaint Letter Example

To,
Mr. Danny Jones,
Deputy Manager,
Bank of London,
London
04th April 2011
Subject: Replacement of Faulty Debit card
Dear Mr. Danny,
I hereby bring to your kind notice that I have received a debit card from your bank for the account bearing number 123456 which I have opened recently with you. I have made multiple attempts at your bank ATM to use the card and every time the message is
card error.
I have deposited some currency and cheques in to my account with your bank which I am unable to withdraw. As I am a business person and travel frequently to nearby places I am finding it very difficult to take care of my expenses in the absence of the debit card. Hence I request you to kindly look into the issue of replacement of debit card without any processing charges at the earliest.

Awaiting a positive and earnest response from your bank.
Thanking you in advance.
Yours truly,
Richard Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...