Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Complaint Letter to Bank

Mr. Michael Snowden
Falmer
Brighton, BN2 9RH
April 1, 2010
Mr. Mark Hathaway
Manager
Bank of London
London
Ref: ATM Card Replacement
Dear Mr. Hathaway,
This is with reference to ATM Card No: 123456890 which I opened last September 2000.
I lost the ATM card last month while shopping at a local grocery store in London.  I immediately informed the customer service representative, Mr. John Goodall and
he assured me that it will be replaced within a week.  I have already submitted the necessary documents to prove loss of the ATM card but I have not yet received the replacement.
My repeated telephone calls have yielded no results and I am already experiencing much inconvenience because of the problem.
I have been a loyal customer of your bank for ten years and I am disappointed to of such inefficient service.  Please look into the matter and send me the replacement immediately.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Michael Snowden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...