Thursday, December 19, 2013

Insurance Cancellation Letter

June 10, 2008
David Bean
President
Power Insurance Company
Dear Mr. Bean,
Good day!
Your company is providing an auto insurance coverage to my 2005 Mustang.  I started paying your company a premium of ₤1,000 every year.  The insurance policy is supposed to expire on July 10, 2009.  Despite your satisfactory services, I am sending you
this written letter to inform you that I want to cancel my insurance policy agreement with your company.
I am aware about the sum that I will be receiving as a returns of the insurance policy.  I will be making a closing payment of one month’s worth premium.
Please send a letter of acknowledgment immediately to confirm the cancellation of my insurance.  From date of effectivity, please stop charging my bank account for my monthly premium payments.

Thank you.  I look forward to your prompt reply on this matter.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Pamela Brink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...