Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Uncle Letter

To,
Mr. James Brandon,
#8, Stockholm Street,
London,
W3B 4HH.
4th May 2011
Subject : Greetings on the occasion of Christmas
Dear Uncle James,
I am delighted to write this letter to you. Hope You and Aunt Jane are in good health. I was recollecting all the past memories of times that we spent together during Christmas holidays which were full of fun. You have always been my hero in
transforming me into a person I am today.
I am writing this letter not only to express my gratitude for all that you have done for me when I was a child but also my immense love for you and Aunt Jane for showering your affection on me. I wish we could celebrate this Christmas with both of you. May this Christmas bring a lot of happiness and prosperity to both of you. Miss you both a lot.

Thanking You.
Yours Sincerely,
Samson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...