Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sample Christmas Donation Letter

From,
Mr Patterson,
B-7, Windsor Boulevard,
Denver
To,
Mr Crouch,
Save the Trees NGO,
Denver
Dear Mr Crouch,
I, Mr Patterson, am writing this letter to put forward a proposal of donation for your NGO, Save the Trees, on the occasion of Christmas. I have always believed in donating a handful amount of savings on auspicious occasions. Now, nothing can be more auspicious than the
occasion of Christmas. I have opted for donating to your NGO mainly for two reasons. Firstly, I feel more than anyone else nature is in need of help from mankind and we also owe this to nature since we are the ones who have resulted in the destruction of green cover from this planet.
Secondly, a couple of months back I visited the workshop organised by your NGO to promote planting of trees and I was completely moved to watch the overwhelming endeavour which you people have put in. So, I am ensured that my donation would be channelized for better cause. Wishing you luck,

Yours sincerely,
Mr Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...