Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Client Complaint Letter

From,
Mr Darren,
B-7, Whistling Woods Apartments,
Lake view lane,
Cape Town
To,
Mr Jonathan,
Insurance agent,
ICUC Insurance Firm,
Cape Town
Dear Mr Jonathan,
This is Mr Darren, you client, expressing the grievance that the yielding on the insurance which I have bought in your concern from ICUC Insurance Firm. My car insurance policy, bearing the number IC67UC3D09, has come into effect after the unfortunate accident which my car met
with. The returning of the insurance amount has been meagre as o what I have been promised with no reasoning to back it.
I am enclosing the details which have been mentioned in the insurance policy papers along with the detailing of the insurance amount provided to me. The enclosure is also equipped with a list of requirements which were not fulfilled by the insurance policy, even though it was promised. I am looking forward to hear from you at the earliest in this context and I am expecting a favourable response from your side. I hope this letter serves its purpose of conveying my grievance.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Darren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...