Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Police Complaint Letter

To,
The Police Department,
#6, Lancashire,
London,
LA34
12th January 2012.
Subject: Complaint regarding attempt to robbery at my home
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a resident of Jackson Apartments which is situated in Lancashire area. I was away along with my family on a European vacation for about a week. When we returned from the vacation I observed the lock of my front door was broken and my entire house was in a
mess with all belongings scattered all over the place. I suspect that there has been an attempt to robbery committed at my home and on checking further found some of the valuables such as currency and credit cards missing.
I request you to kindly initiate immediate action and investigate this matter further based on my written complaint. I have full faith in law enforcement authorities like you. I hope the robbers will be nabbed soon and help normal citizens likes us to lead a peaceful life in future.

Yours truly,
William Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...