Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Free Complaint Letter

To,
Lisbon Thurasic,
Head – Complaints Department,
Home Shopping Online Retail Ltd,
Northampton,
Northampton shire,
London,
NN5
01st Jan 2012
Subject: Complaint regarding damaged garments
Dear Mr. Lisbon,
I hereby bring to your kind attention that I have purchased a pair of trousers and three formal shirts at your online stores. On opening the seal I found that one of the shirts is damaged at the back side. I have made multiple complaints on your online website and spoken to
your customer services executives as well. Unfortunately I have not been replaced with a new shirt for the damaged one.
I am a regular and loyal customer of your stores for the past three years. It is indeed saddening to note that a company of your repute cannot resolve a simple issue of damaged product. I request to kindly look into the matter immediately and give me a replacement.

Thanking you in advance.
Yours truly,
Harry Pong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...