Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Letter Copy

From,
Mrs Scott,
H-9, Galaxy Apartments,
Waterloo Boulevard,
Denver
To,
Ms Veronica,
Boston University Girls’ Hostel,
Boston
Dearest Veronica,
This is Mamma on the other side wishing you a Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year. This has been the first occasion when I have been required to wish you through a piece of paper. Nevertheless, I hope that besides getting you preparations ready for your
examination you are also enjoy the Christmas weekend, if not with me then with your friends and professors. People usually find them at their wit’s end to get their child to study but for me it is other way around.
Besides this, do make me informed about your take on the gift which I have enclosed along with this letter for you for this Christmas. I am eagerly waiting to hear from you. I expect that you are and with your studies. Take good care of your health. Wishing you good luck for your examination and once again wishing you Merry Christmas.

Yours lovingly,
Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...