Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sample Family Christmas Letter

From,
Mrs Lewinsky,
Lake View Hotel,
Helsinki
To,
Mr Robert,
B-12, Bridgetown Lane,
Oslo
Dear Honey,
I hope this letter finds everyone in good health. First of all, wish you and Ron a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year. It is for the first time that I have denied myself to be with both of you on a Christmas weekend and I am regretting it from the core of my heart. I wish I had not planned this business tour during this weekend. I will make sure that
nothing of this sort happens henceforth and that I spend happy times with my family on every Christmas which follows.
Honey, I miss you and Ron and I am desperate to see you soon. In the meanwhile, take good care both of you. And please put some effort to surprise me when I return by keeping home clean. I have enclosed greeting cards for both of you with this letter. Tell me you liked it or not.

Yours lovingly,
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...