Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cute Christmas Letter

From,
Suzanna,
Roll no 46,
Room no 13,
Lake View Hotel,
Bangkok
To,
Mr Geoffrey Riddle,
B- 17, Privet Drive,
London
Dear grandpa,
This is Suzanna writing this letter. Grandpa, I wish you Merry Christmas. Grandpa, I am writing a letter for the first time and I hope this letter reaches you in time of Christmas. Grandpa, I miss you. I don’t know why Mamma and Dada have been here to
celebrate Christmas. I wanted to be at home for Christmas with everyone together. I do not understand what people here talk. Neither I know that Santa would come this far. Last time, we celebrated Christmas by making snowman and I wished to do the same even this year.
I will tell Dada to be at our home for next and every other Christmas. Grandpa, I have brought you a greeting card and one surprise t shirt gift for you. I will show you when we meet. Till then, it will be a surprise. Okay bye, grandpa. I wish you Merry Christmas once again.

Your grand daughter,
Suzanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...