Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Letter to Friends

December 24, 2010

Dear Charles and Diana,

My family and I wish you both a wonderful Christmas and a bountiful new year!
My, how time flies!  It seems only yesterday when we celebrated Christmas together and here it is once again, that time of year for giving love.  And mine, I give to both of you.
I want to tell you how much you have made my life more wonderful – from our
frivolous college days to our more serious thirties.  I feel so blessed that I have you as my friends.  You have given me so much joy even through the saddest moments of my life.  You have guided me when in making the right decisions in life.  Thank you for being there through thick and thin.
This Christmas, I wish you both all the best in your career.  May the Lord shower you with blessings this Christmas and the coming new year!  Warm regards to your family.

Hugs and kisses,
William

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...