Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sample Christmas Card Letter

Dearest honey,

I hope this letter finds you in the pink. I wish you a Merry Christmas and lots of happiness and warmth of my love in the New Year. Honey, I miss you so much. It has been very irritating to be away from you during the Christmas time and I wish to reach for you like some super human star. I promise you that I will make sure to get my schedule worked out so that
we spend these times together in the future. I am enclosing a Christmas card for my love along with this letter and I am hopeful it will convey my love and warmth to you.
I have got you loads and loads of presents and of course, I am not going to disclose them now. They are surprise to you. I convey love and care for my honey. Wishing you Merry Christmas and healthy New Year,

Yours lovingly,
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...