Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Neighbour Complaint Letter

To,
Mr. Wilson,
#65 Irving,
Thumberland,
London,
TH51 YS6
04th June 2011
Subject: Complaint regarding your dog
Dear Mr. Wilson,
I am your neighbor for the past one month and writing this letter to complaint about your dog. Your dog has been creating a lot of problem for me since the time I have moved in to this apartment. I have some plants that I have placed outside my door and your
dog always pees at them when being taken for a walk by you servant. This habit of your dog is emitting a very bad smell in the entire vicinity of my door and spoiling the décor and first impression to the visitors of my home.
I am also an animal lover but it is our duty to ensure that having a pet does not cause any trouble to the persons living along with us. I hope you will look into this matter immediately and warn your servant being negligent in future.

Looking forward to a good neighborly relationship with you.
Yours Sincerely,
Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...