Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Consumer Complaint Letter

To,
Dale Carnegie,
Head – Consumer Complaints,
Hyper Electronics Ltd,
#34, Princeton Avenue,
Glamorgan,
London,
CF65 E34
07th January 2012
Subject: Complaint regarding replacement of defective Electric Toaster
Dear Mr. Dale,
I hereby wish to bring to you notice that the electric toaster that I have purchased from your company on 03rd January 2012 is defective. I received a sealed piece from your
stores along with the warranty card. But when I opened the toaster and started to use it according to the instructions it did not work at all.
I am a loyal customer who has purchased many electronic products from your stores before but never faced such issues in earlier occasions. I request you to kindly replace the defective electric toaster at the earliest.

I am also enclosing a copy of the purchase bill for your perusal and records.
Thanking you in anticipation of a quick and positive response.
Sincerely,
Kennedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...