Saturday, December 21, 2013

Santa Christmas Letter

Dear Son,

This is Santa wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year. Son, I have brought a gift for you and I hope you like it. This is another gift for you besides the one which I have left you. This gift is an advice. Son, being true to others is a good quality for every person. However, being true to oneself is a necessity for leading a contented and happy life. One should be able to see in eye with his or her counterpart in
the mirror with sheer proud during the twilight of his or her life. Hence, do every little or big thing to reach there where you can say I am proud of what I have done for every small or big achievement. Every person and everything around you deserves your respect and care. So do provide it to everyone.
Merry Christmas
Yours caringly,
Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...