Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Complaint Letter

To,
Mr. Smith Jones,
Human Resources In-charge,
XYZ Company,
New Hampshire,
London,
BX51 86E
16th March
Subject: Complaint about superior staff
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am a new employee bearing employee number RCS2200 with your company. This is my first job and I am learning all the work in a proper way and have picked lot of activities involved in
my department.
In spite of my best efforts Mr. Albert who is my department head always keeps admonishing me and is unduly retaining me beyond working hours on the pretext of getting to know work practices better. He is even calling me and disturbing my personal life while I am at home. This is quite disturbing and I am unable to concentrate both on my work and family responsibilities.
I hereby request you to kindly look into this matter at the earliest and provide me with an appropriate solution.

Hoping for a prompt response from your end.
Yours Sincerely,
Adam Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...