Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cancellation Letter Template

From,
Mr Smithsonian,
D-13, Jacob Valley lane,
Bern
To,
Mr Lawrence,
C-7, Galaxy View apartments,
Singing lane,
Bern
Dear Mr Lawrence,
This is Mr Smithsonian writing to you. I hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. This letter has come into effect to make you aware of the cancellation of the get together party which I had summoned you for on the 21st of this month. Certain circumstances have
aroused which are denying me the time for this party and hence it is better to cancel the party and get it done some time later. Also, certain health issues have cropped up for my parents and the doctors have intimated me to keep them in a calm and soothing ambience for the time being.
For all these reasons, the get together party has been cancelled. You will surely getting the invites f the party as soon as it comes into the frame. Please, pardon me for the cancellation of the party. Looking forward to see you soon,

Yours friendly,
Mr Smithsonian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...