Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Invitation Letter

Dear Uncle Sam,

This is Tom on the other side. I hope this letter finds everyone in the pink of their health. Uncle, I am writing this letter with a purpose and the purpose behind this letter is to invite you, with entire family, to our home for celebrating Christmas during the Christmas weekend. It has been a
while that both the families have spent quality time with each other and Christmas will be an excellent occasion for the get together.
Even Ginny has completed her exams for the term end and I am sure and hopeful that you will be finding some time off from your work. I am looking forward to have some memorable moments together and am expecting that you will be sending an affirmative and quick response for this letter. Give my regards to aunt Petunia and tell her that I miss her muffins. Looking forward to see you very soon,

Yours lovingly,
Draco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...