Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New Business Letter

From,
Mr Patel,
C-12, baker’s lane,
Worcestershire
To,
Bank manager,
ICUC bank,
Worcestershire
Dear sir/ madam,
This letter has surfaced to put forward an application for loan to ICUC Bank. This loan is required for the purpose of raising finds to start a new business. The details regarding the current business activities which I deal in and my income have been incorporated in the documents enclosed along with this letter. The loan from the bank shall be a boost for the new
venture which I have planned. The details regarding this new venture have also been enclosed along with this letter.
I am hopeful that the bank will accept and approve my application and I shall be granted the loan amount in the least feasible time required. I would be more than willing to provide further information and fulfil any required formality for securing the loan. I am hopeful for a quick and favourable response from your side so that further formalities can be successfully completed.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Patel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...