Monday, December 2, 2013

Business Development Letter

To,
The Manager,
Jill Consultants,
#8, Exmouth,
Devon,
London,
EX8 EP7
25th June 2012
Subject: Letter for proposal of business development in your region
Dear Sir,
I am hereby writing to express my interest in getting associated with your company as a franchisee associate to promote business in newer regions. I am hereby enclosing documents pertaining to my qualifications and experience in the related field.
To tell you briefly about myself I have been franchisee for the
leading pre-school xxxx which operates across the globe for the past 5 years. Now I wish to expand into educational consultancy that your company is offering right now. I am attaching the necessary details of the office space that I currently have to start to consultancy along with details of my staff members and their qualifications.
I hope you will surely give me a positive response soon and include me in your prestigious franchisees list.

Thanking you in advance.
Yours truly,
Joseph Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...