Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Follow Up Internship Letter

To,
Nash Brown
Sales Department Head
Gas garments Limited
23 Tango Charlie Road
York Shire, UK 3489
Dated: 12th of June 2012
Subject: Follow up letter for internship application
Respected Mr. Brown,
This letter is in regards to the application sent by me earlier in order to pursue a six month internship in the sales department of your organization.  I had sent the application on 5th of June 2012 and would like to follow up as there has been no response from your end.
I am currently pursuing my final semester of Masters in
Business Administration with specialization in sales from London School of Business. As per the rule of our business school we have to do a six month internship in a reputed organization during our final semester.  That was the reason for applying in your organization. When I had enquired about internship in your organization, I was asked to send a written application along with my resume which I have done but there has been no response from your end.

It would be an honor if you accept me as an intern as I believe that will get to learn a lot. I am looking forward to your response.
Regards,
Laura Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...