Thursday, May 16, 2013

Scholarship Appeal Letter


To the Head of the Scholarship Committee:
Warm greetings!
I am writing to appeal for reconsideration for acceptance to your scholarship.  I was accepted as a freshman student in the BS Chemistry program of the London University this academic year.  However, I
will not be able to enroll due to financial constraint and will only be able to do so through your scholarship.
I was able to submit all the requirements and I am highly qualified for your scholarship program.  I was not accepted since I was not able to go to the scheduled interview.  Unfortunately, I failed to attend the interview since my mother fell ill at the time and I had to take care of her for two weeks.  As such, I was not able to contact your office immediately.
I was informed that my slot in the scholarship was already awarded to another student.  Still, I am hoping that the committee will consider my case.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Susan Foskett

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...