Sunday, May 19, 2013

Academic Dismissal Appeal Letter


To
The Dean
Academic Committee
City College of Engineering & Technology
Poole,
Subject: Academic Dismissal Appeal Letter

Date: 7th March, 2012.
Respected Sir,
I am writing this letter to appeal for cancellation of my dismissal from the St. Patrick University.  It was very upsetting to hear that I was being considered for dismissal from the letter that was sent to me last week.
Sir, I admit that in the last semester my grades went down and I couldn’t even pass my exams. I don’t want to make up excuses to explain my degraded performance but I really had a very bad phase of my life during last semester. My father passed away before the exams and due to which I couldn’t concentrate on my studies. I hope you can understand my circumstances and would realize that I am not a bad student, but the situations were such that I couldn’t perform well in my exams.
I assure you that if given another chance I can prove my capabilities and can do well in the exams. Kindly consider my appeal to cancel my dismissal.
Sincerely,
Charles Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...