Friday, May 31, 2013

Romantic Christmas Letter

Dear Monica,

This is Brad. I wish this letter finds you as beautiful and as gorgeous and as healthy as I saw you the last time. The Christmas is here and this is going to be the first time that I would not be with my love to sing the Christmas Carols together with you. Nevertheless, keep smiling and
all the love and warmth shall reach to me automatically.
Today, when you are not around, I feel how important are you for me and I want to apologise for not telling you this before. Monica, you make me myself and if you are not there around I feel very incomplete. No sooner does work finish here, than I would be running to get a glimpse of my love. Give my regards to Lara and reply me as to what should I bring for her. See I can’t even do this without you,

Your loving hubby,
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...