Friday, May 17, 2013

Personal Appeal Letter


Dear uncle Dom,
This is Chou on the other side talking to you. I am writing this letter to appeal to you regarding the winter holidays this year. You have promised me last time that you will come over to
Dalhousie with Lucy and Hu for the winter holidays of this year. It has been a long time that we have spend a quality time together and hence this letter has been drafted for this reason to appeal you to fulfil your promise.
There has been a lot of stuff which I have planned to do along with Hu and Lucy. The holidays shall be educational as well. Dad has said he shall organise an educational trip to thrilling city of Hongkong. This shall be an exciting experience for all of us. I am hopeful that you will pay your valuable attention to my appeal. Looking forward to seeing you as soon as possible,
Yours sincerely,
Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...