Friday, May 31, 2013

Romantic Greeting Letter

Dear Smith,

Hi, this is Lara. You might be wondering why I am using this letter for talking to you. There is something which I need to tell you and had I told you in person, you would not have given this any importance. Smith, you have been the greatest hubby in the world; for
you gave me the love and the support for each and every occasion after and before our marriage.
Many wives say that love fades after the marriage; but have proved that this conception is just a side of the coin. You have loved me and cared for me more on every single passing day. And there is nothing more which I could have asked for. You faced all the difficult times, baring all the difficulties and protecting me from every odd. Today, there is nothing left for me to ask for, besides one thing. Just keep loving me.

Your love,
Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...