Friday, May 31, 2013

Sample Romantic Letter

January 1, 2010
Catherine Austen
10 Oxford Street
Hatfield, AL10 9AB
My dearest love,
The first time that I looked in your eyes, I knew what it meant to truly love.  Skeptics may not believe in love at first sight but there is nothing better to describe how I felt when
we met on that fateful day in London Square.  I know it was God who sent you to me; you are His answer to my long-time prayer.
I am so blessed to have you in my life.  We truly complement each other – you are my voice when I cannot speak, you are my eyes when I fail to see the reason for negative experiences in our lives, you are my guide when I am lost.  Without you, I will not be the optimistic and passionate person that I am today.  I promise to be the best person I can be for you, my love.

Yours forever,
Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...