Sunday, May 19, 2013

Appeal Letter Example


To
The Dean
St. Peters University
Manchester
Subject: Appeal letter for rescheduling the final
exams
Date: 3rd March, 2012
Sir,
I am writing this letter to appeal for rescheduling my final examination, because I met an accident two days earlier and would not be able to appear for the final exams starting from tomorrow.
Sir, I was struck by a car. This accident resulted in serious injuries on my legs and fracture in my right arm. I hope you’ll understand my situation, that I am unable to write the exam papers. This medical situation is quite serious and hence I need your support. I have attached all the medical documents with this letter for your perusal.
I’ll really appreciate your this act of kindness and will look forward for a positive response from your end.
Once again, thanks for considering my appeal and understanding my circumstances.
Enclosure: Medical Documents
Yours Sincerely,
Peter Anderson,
Branch – Computer Science, Final Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...