Friday, May 31, 2013

Romantic War Letter

Dear Jonathan,

This is Scarlet on the other side. It has been a while that I wanted to say something to you; but I never found the moment right for the matter under concern. So, today, I decided to write you about that thing. I am as furious with you for not remembering my birthday as I have been never before. I expected that on my birthday we shall be together and spend some
quality time.
Instead you were along with your friends watching finals of some stupid football tournament. I would never forgive you for this and shall continue to sulk for this forever. You did not even bother to apologise for your act and just keeping asking for what I am furious about. You do not even understand what is bothering me. I need a good reply for this and unless I find the same care, I would not talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...