Sunday, May 19, 2013

Appeal Letter to Financial Aid


To
Chairperson, Financial Aid Department
St. Peters University
London
Subject: Appeal for financial aid to continue
studies
Date: 8th March, 2012
Sir,
I am writing this letter to appeal for financial aid to complete my final year of graduation from your esteemed university. I have received two reminders to pay the college fee of $ 8,000. But I would like to bring to your kind attention, that at this point of time, my family is facing very bad financial condition and hence my father is unable to submit the fee amount.
Sir, as you know, that I am one of the brightest students of your university and have brought many laurels for the university. I also want to complete my graduation this year itself but somehow due to some unavoidable circumstances my father is not in a position to spend money on my education.
I hope you’ll understand my situation and grant me the financial aid to complete my studies on time. I have enclosed my student details with this letter.
Looking forward for a positive response
Sincerely,
Kevin Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...