Thursday, May 16, 2013

Medicare Appeal Letter


August 1, 2010
Dr. Michael Stuart
Lincoln Hospital
Lincoln, LN5 7TS
Dear Dr. Stuart,
I write to you to appeal for assistance regarding my Medicare coverage.  I know that you are busy but I sincerely hope that this would merit your attention.
I was hospitalized two weeks ago and was diagnosed with lung cancer.  I had to
undergo numerous treatments which were quite expensive.  Since we had Medicare coverage, we did not hesitate to borrow the required sum since immediate treatment was most important at the time.
Unfortunately, the local Medicare office told us that we could not have the expenses reimbursed.  We are sure that the expenses are part of our Medicare coverage but we do not know what else to do to avail our right.  A friend referred you to us, saying that you were able to help them previously for the same predicament.
I hope you would heed our appeal.  Attached is the copy of my Medicare form with my contact details.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Mary Burges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...