Friday, May 17, 2013

Appeal Letter to Mom


Dearest Mom,
I have to say rather appeal something to you. I have tried to tell you many times before; however I could not find the way to convey what I wished to. The thing which I wish to say regarding you and
I hope you will pay heed to whatever I am going to say now.
Mom, of late, you have been giving vent to your anger way too frequently. This is not good for your health. I have even talked to doctor uncle. He says that age plays an important role in this. I told him that whatever be the matter, my mom has always been a cucumber in the toughest situation. However, the same is not the case in the recent times. I suppose you are not taking enough care of your diet and I appeal you to take care because I would love to see you My Mom.
Your loving son,
Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...