Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dismissal Appeal Letter


Mr. Anthony Goodfellow
Human Resources Dept.
Cleaners Co.
Dear Mr. Goodfellow,
I received your letter yesterday notifying me of my dismissal from work.  I am writing to you to appeal for your consideration on the matter of my dismissal.  I am fervently hoping that you will
reconsider your decision based on my good performance in the company.
I recognize that I made a violation of the company’s work ethics by using the office photocopying machine for personal use without your permission.  However, I believe that dismissing me is too grave a punishment for the minimal violation.  This offense was committed due to a moment of bad judgement since I really needed to photocopy important documents at the time.
I have been working in the company for fifteen years now, faithfully serving the company.  My record is clean and this is my first offense in the company.  I sincerely pray that this will merit your reconsideration.
Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
Tim Trainor
Administrative Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...