Sunday, May 19, 2013

Appeal Letter for College


To
The dean,
London College of Engineering & Technology
London
Subject: Appeal Letter for leave from
industrial training
Date: 7th February, 2012.
Sir,
I am writing this letter to appeal for leave from the industrial training program that we are required to pursue after the exams. Sir, I have a very urgent piece of work and hence it would be very difficult for me to attend the six week in industrial training program.
I want to bring this to your kind notice that my father is suffering from lung cancer and he needs a chemotherapy treatment to cure this disease. There are only two members in our family and I would have to accompany him in USA for this treatment. His cancer is curable if he gets treatment within a couple of months.
I hope you’ll understand my situation and allow this leave to me. I assure you that after coming back from USA I’ll join the training program on weekends to complete the credits of industrial training course.
Sincerely,
Sarah Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...