Thursday, May 16, 2013

Redundancy Appeal Letter


From,
Mr Riddle,
13-B, Winston Plaza,
Dalhousie
To,

Mr Draco McDonald,
Human Resource Officer,
Reliable Communications Ltd,
Dalhousie
Dear Mr McDonald,
This letter has been drafted in hope to remove the tag of redundancy which I have been carrying for some time now. I have completed my high school studies and acquired Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering from University of Houston. I have also acquired the Masters Degree in Communication field form Dalhousie University. The details regarding the scores have been enclosed along with this letter.
My mother is alone and she is ailing after an accident and this is the reason why I am dedicated to pursue my career in Dalhousie. There is no denying to the fact that your firm is one of the most preferred ones in the city and hence I am trying here. I also have an experience of 15 months in the local company named Hillary Communications Ltd. I am eager and hopeful to bring justice to all the knowledge and capability I have in your firm.
Yours sincerely,
Mr Riddle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...